Arai Chaser-X Frost Black
Arai Chaser-X Frost Black Full-Face-Helmet
The Arai *Chaser-X* was developed for the road, for fun and for you. It's the third Arai helmet to feature the innovative VAS (Variable Axis System) technology. And the result is a much stronger and smoother shell above the SNELL test line**, which greatly improves protection.
The *Chaser-X* also features a unique ventilation system, derived from the Arai *RX-7V* racing helmet. Not forgetting the FCS facial contour system, which means the helmet adapts more effectively to your individual head shape.
- Visor: Clear, with VAS (Variable Axis System) and Pinlock MaxVision anti-fog visor insert
- Material: SFL 2 (Special Fibre Laminate 2)
- Outer shell sizes: 2 (XS-M, L-XXL)
- Fastener: Double 'D' fastener
- Weight: approx. ?
- Comfort lining, fully removable and washable, enhanced with anti-microbial fabric
- Ventilation: Chin and top vents, plus air flow extraction at the rear, neck and side
- Other features: The new cheek pads with FCS (Facial Contour System) design provide a snug fit and rest perfectly against the face along the lower jaw line. 5 mm "peel-away" cheek pad layer
- Emergency quick-release cheek pads make the helmet easier to remove in an accident situation.
- Certificates: ECE 22.05, SNELL 2010
Interesting to know:
**SNELL test line
The SNELL 2010 (testing) standard, which is recognised by the FIA, states that a helmet must be tested with two impacts at random points above a defined test line.
ECE 22.05 only specifies one impact in one location, which is known to the manufacturer in advance
SCORPION EXO-490 Negru mat
NOLAN N87 ORIGINALITY
NOLAN N87 FULMEN
SHARK EVO-ES ENDLESS