Arai Concept-X Frost Black
Arai Concept-X Frost Black Full-Face-Helmet
A "Back to the Future" helmet by Arai? Yes, it actually exists. Namely, the *Concept-X* full-face helmet, which looks like it has just been teleported from the 1980s into the present day. But behind the retro design, this helmet incorporates all of the vast experience in helmet design that is the hallmark of Arai From the advanced helmet construction through to the innovative VAC-VS visor system and the Facial Contour System lining. This Arai is the real deal.
- Visor: Clear, with Pinlock MaxVision anti-fog visor insert
- Material: PB e-cLc (Peripherally Belted e-Complex Laminate Construction)
- Outer shell sizes: 2 (XS-M, L-XXL)
- Fastener: Double 'D' fastener
- Weight: approx. ?
- Comfort lining, fully removable and washable
- Ventilation: Chin and top vents, plus air flow extraction at the rear, neck and side
- Other features: The new cheek pads with FCS (Facial Contour System) design provide a snug fit and rest perfectly against the face along the lower jaw line. 5 mm "peel-away" cheek pad layer
- Emergency quick-release cheek pads make the helmet easier to remove in an accident situation.
- Certificates: ECE 22.05
SCORPION EXO-490 Negru mat
Nolan N91 Evo Negru Mat
SCORPION EXO-510 AIR
Scorpion Exo-Combat Evo