Arai RX-7V Vinales 12
Race-tested, and a racing veteran, the Arai *RX-7V*. This helmet has been a familiar sight on race tracks around the world since 2015, yet it has lost none of its fascination. The *RX-7V* is a milestone in the premium helmet segment. Aerodynamics, functionality, protection, looks, comfort - this full-face helmet is the nearest thing you'll get to the perfect race helmet.
- Visor: Clear, with VAS (Variable Axis System), including Pinlock MaxVision anti-fog visor insert
- Material: PB-SNC2 (Peripherally Belted Structural Net Composite)
- Outer shell sizes: 2 (XS-M, L-3XL)
- Fastener: Double 'D' fastener
- Weight: approx. ?
- Comfort lining, fully removable and washable
- Ventilation: Chin, forehead and top vents plus air flow extraction at the neck and side
- Other features: the cheek pads with FCS (Facial Contour System) design provide a snug fit and rest perfectly against the face along the lower jaw line. 5 mm "peel-away" cheek and temple pads
- Emergency quick-release cheek pads make the helmet easier to remove in an accident situation.
- Certificates: ECE 22.05, SNELL M2010/2015, Arai penetration test
SCORPION EXO-490 Negru mat
NOLAN N87 ORIGINALITY
NOLAN N87 FULMEN
SHARK EVO-ES ENDLESS