HJC RPHA 11 Carbon Solid
HJC RPHA 11 Carbon SolidFull-Face Helmet
Decades of experience in the world of motorsport, high tech at all stages of manufacture, an amazing sense of style in helmet design, right from the initial concept, and lots more - all these elements have led up to this moment: Now, for the first time, you can pull on an HJC *RPHA 11 Carbon* helmet. And once you do, you'll never want to put on any other helmet.
The reason is the extraordinary carbon fibre outer shell, which combines high impact resistance and ultralight weight. Add to this the MultiCool lining, which gives you enhanced moisture wicking and rapid drying. The head pad and cheek pads are, of course, removable and washable. The HJC *RHPA 11 Carbon* contains an additional dark smoked visor and, as a standard feature, it's ready for fitting HJC's own communication systems *SMART HJC 10 B* and *SMART HJC 20 B Bluetooth*, which were developed in collaboration with Sena.
- Visor: clear, with anti-fog Pinlock visor insert
- Material: Carbon
- Outer shell sizes: 3 (XS-S, M-L, XL-XXL)
- Fastener: Double 'D'
- Weight: 1200 grams
- Lining: comfort lining, fully removable and washable
- Ventilation: Chin, forehead and top inlet vents plus air flow rear extraction
- Other features: A dark tinted visor plus chin curtain and breath guard are included. Emergency cheek pads (which make the helmet easier to remove in the event of an accident) and double visor closure
- Certificates: 22:05
Caberg Ghost Jet
Caberg Avalon Hawk