The X-COM is a Bluetooth 3.0 stereo headset with long-range Bluetooth intercom designed specifically for motorcycle riders who prefer smaller form factor for maximizing their riding performance, yet maintaining rich features of Bluetooth intercom. With the X-COM, you can call handsfree on your Bluetooth mobile phone, listen to stereo music or voice instructions of GPS navigations by Bluetooth wirelessly, and have intercom conversations in full duplex with other riders.
Thanks to the latest Bluetooth and the advanced digital signal processing technology inherited from the X-COM, the X-COM offers the best sound quality for both incoming and outgoing sound in its class. Also, its super thin and compact form factor contribute higher performance for sports bike riding and it makes the X-COM a perfect companion of motorcycle riders.
This communication system was made for the Nexx X.T1, SX.100, X.WST2, X.WED 2 et X.D1 helmet and the design is perfectly matched to the helmets.
The X-COM features:
- Up to 8 hours talk time
- Up to 7 days standby time
- Bluetooth handsfree for Bluetooth mobile phones
- Bluetooth stereo headset for Bluetooth audio devices such as MP3 players
- Bluetooth stereo headset for Bluetooth GPS navigation
- Bluetooth intercom up to 900 meters (980 yards)*
- Four-way conference intercom
- Three-way conference phone call with intercom participant
- Multipoint Bluetooth pairing with GPS navigation
- SR10 Two-way Radio Adapter
- Multipoint Bluetooth pairing for 2 mobile phones
- Light weight and ultra slim profile
- Bluetooth 3.0
- Supporting profiles: Headset Profile, Hands-Free Profile (HFP), Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP), Audio Video Remote Control Profile (AVRCP)
Caberg Ghost Jet
SCHUBERTH C3 Pro